Mamma Mia 2 Here We Go Again Film Review

Cast- Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, Amanda Seyfried and Colin Firth

Director- Ol Parker


Synopsis-  Donna and her friends have graduated from university. Now that Donna is free she is able to visit different places in Europe. During this time Donna meets Harry, Bill and Sam. Donna ends up falling in love with Sam but he breaks her heart. Time travel to the present day and Sophie is pregnant and is also carrying out her mother's dream of turning a taverna into a hotel whilst managing to reunite Donna's friends and boyfriends.



Review- I absolutely love this film it is the best film I have seen this year. Both the music and storyline were on point. Personally, I have to say that Cher's version of Fernando is outstanding and it is my favourite song in this film. I was both laughing and crying during this film so I would advise that you bring tissues when you go to watch the film. I would personally say that it would be best for anyone who hasn't seen any of the Mamma Mia films to watch the first film before you see this one as it will help to make smaller elements within the story more clear. I am not saying that this film is a continuation as such from the original but it would help to know smaller elements of the plot from the first film before you watch the second film. Also,
it is perfectly acceptable to sing along during this film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul