Disney Store Haul

It has been a hot minute since I have been to my local Disney store, I did not pick up a lot of stuff as I have other stuff to buy when Mickey Memories coming out tomorrow at 8am UK. I, however, did buy mini bean bags plushes of Bambi and old style Daisy. I did not go into the store with the vision of buying these two plushes but I have wanted both of them for a while and they were on sale so why not. Also, the UFUFY's were on sale so I bought sleepy. I was not a fan of this UFUFY when they first released the Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs collection but over time this plush has grown on me and again he was also on sale so why not. Then I screamed, I went to look and see what Tsum's Tsum's they had and they had the Edna Mode box set, so I am assuming it was an in-store exclusive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul