Tsum Tsum News

There is a small amount of news to cover and most of this for the UK and also Target and the Disney Parks.

The Monsters University set was released in both the UK Disney Store and the US Disney Parks. This set included Mike, Sulley, Randall, Mrs Squibbles, Squishy and Art. This set sold out before I even knew this set was being released but I have asked for Sulley and Mike as it is my birthday week so we will have to see stay tuned for a birthday haul soon. If the other appear on the website I might get them but the two I wanted (Sulley and Mike) are still on the Disney Store website.


























Lastly, Target has released some animal Tsum Tsum's. this set includes Stitch, Mickey and Donald. Stitch is a Zebra, Mickey is a Lion and Donald is a Giraffe. I think these Tsums are cute but I never really bother going out of my way to get any Target exclusive Tsums.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul