Mary Poppins Musical Review

I have no words, to sum up, my thoughts of this show other than it was what a classical traditional musical should be. I again like Come From Away was moved to tears part of this was because Mary Poppins is my favorite film of all time. I would 100 % say that this is the best Disney musical I have seen and it has made my top 5. My current top 5 is Come From Away, Hamilton, Mary Poppins, Les Miserables and Waitress. This show managed to captivate the same magic the film did with subtle nods to the recent Mary Poppins sequel. This show was everything I wanted and more from a west end show and a welcomed addition to the Prince Edward Theatre. I would recommend that everyone sees this show as it is everything you need from a west end show music, dancing, and Disney magic.

Current Top 10 Musicals I Have Seen
1. Come From Away
2. Hamilton
3. Mary Poppins
4. Les Miserables
5. Waitress
6. Wicked
7. The Lion King
8. Frozen
9. The Band
10. King and I


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul