Frozen 2 Film Review

Cast- Idina Menzel, Josh Gad, Kirsten Bell, and Jonathan Groff

Directors- Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck

Synopsis- Elsa has the ability to create ice and snow however she is happy living in Arendelle as time passes she feels less settles in her home. She hears a strange voice calling her and with this voice, she follows it to an enchanted forest which turns out to be a big self-discovery.

Review- I loved this film and I personally think it is better than the first film. I had heard mixed reviews and was unsure about my thoughts going into this film but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this film. I thought the music was better in this film and the storyline was better I was miles better than the original which I didn't think was possible. I think this storyline was have been better as a first film as it went into more detail about the past and the parents'
death. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul