Judy Film Review

Cast- Renee Zellweger, Finn Wittrock, Rufus Sewell, and Jessie Buckley

Directors- Rupert Goold

Synopsis- 30 years after playing Dorothy is Wizard of Oz, Judy Garland travels to London to perform in one of London's famous clubs. During her time in London, she looks back on her on time in showbiz and starts a short term relationship with Mickey Deans her fifth husband to be.

Review- I did enjoy this film was music was outstanding however I was left slightly cold at the end of the film I guess it was the fact that she died 6 months after her last London show and the fact that she was poorly treated by MGM studios. I love the original film Wizard of Oz and this biopic has made me rethink the film and what happened behind the scenes. Renee Zellweger was amazing as Judy her singing was incredible. It is not as good a Rocketman but it is better than the Queen biopic. I would recommend this film if you love classic musicals.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul