King and I West End Musical Review

This weekend past I went to see the King and I on its closing night at the London Palladium. What a fantastic show this made me think of classic theatre of the old-fashioned shows that we all know and love. The music within this show was amazing the solo's and the chorus singing was outstanding. The costumes in this show were a thing of beauty, praise to the person who had to make those so detailed costumes.

I also thoroughly enjoyed the acting in this show, the majority of the musicals I have seen were more leaning towards the songs side of musical but the King and I was more so acting focused which was nice to see and the overall acting presented but the principles and the ensemble was outsanding and every one made each character believable and seem real and more like the actual character was  alive and on the stage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul