Tsum Tsum News

There are only 3 pieces of news this week. It is more a backlog of news as there has not been a lot to cover like there used to be.

The first piece of new is slightly odd as it is a picture of the Hong Kong Disneyland Christmas Tsums but the picture is so small as it is part of a promo picture for the Hong Kong Disneyland Christmas merchandise. I think these Tsums look cute based on what I can see. This set includes Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale and Donald















Also, the advent calendar is now available in both the US and the UK. I did pre-order this year's advent calendar  I know who is in this year's calendar but I will not spoil it on here. Once it gets to the festive season expect posts on my reviews for the Tsums inside the advent calendar.





















Lastly the Wreck it Ralph 2 Tsums have been spotted in the American Disney parks, this set includes Venellope, Ralph, Knowsmore, Yess and Fun Bun. I am not sure when these Tsums will come to the UK or if they will come to the UK. I might not be getting any of them but it depends on what I think about the new movie. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul