Tsum Tsum News Again

There had been three new releases since the last Tsum Tsum news. The first piece of news is for the US, they have released a Wreck-it Ralph 2 Tsum Tsum set, I am not overly familiar with the characters as the film is not out yet but I do think they are cute and I might be getting some of them. this set includes Ralph, Vanellope, Knowsmore, Puddles, Yesss, Shank and Fun Bun. I might get Ralph, Vanellope, Knowsmore, Fun Bun, Yess and Puddles.



























Also some news for Disney World, they have released a Toad Hall Tsum Tsum set now I am not overly familiar with any of these characters so I do not know who is in this set beside Mr Toad, I am assuming that this set is not coming to the UK if it does then I will  be getting Mr Toad.













Lastly a 90th birthday Mickey is set to release in Disneyland Paris but I have heard that it will make its way to both of the US parks also. I am not a huge fan of this Tsum so I will not be purchasing it. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul