Tsum Tsum News

Only 3 pieces of new this week and its all Halloween related but nothing for the UK. Firstly Japan has released a Pumpkin bag set that includes Chip and Dale in 2 different variations. I am not a fan of the Tsums in this set but I really do like the Pumpkin bag that comes in, If they ever sold this separately I would get it as it is one of the cutest bags they have done in my opinion.




















Also, Hong Kong is going to be releasing some Duffy and Friends Halloween Tsums. This set includes Duffy, Shellie May, Gelatoni, Stella Lou and Cookie. Cookie is now being made into Tsum Tsum form I really do like the Cookie Tsum Tsum and I hope that they make her into a normal non themed Tsum also.
















Lastly, the reversible Villian Tsums have been released in the US, this set includes Jack Skellington, Evil Queen, Jafar and Maleficent. This is not the best set ever but I do like the Evil Queen to Old Hag Tsum.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul