Disneyland Paris Dining Reviews

On my recent trip to DLP, I ate in three sit down restaurants in the parks. I ate in 1 sit down restaurant in each park, I ate in Captain Jack's, Chez Remi and Rainforest Cafe. I did not enjoy every sit-down meal I had but that will all be discussed.

The first place I ate in was Captain Jack's. Now I was not a fan of this meal in the slightest. Firstly I am a picky eater and the menu selection was not for picky eaters. We had a meal plan + on this trip, this meant we had a choice between 1 set menu. I do apologise as I cannot remember what menu it was that the meal plan + included. I had to have the children's menu as I am a picky eater and I did not eat anything off of the adult menu. I had Quinoa Salad, Steak with Rice and Chocolate Mousse. The food was not great, I could have got better food from Mc Donald's for christ sake. Also, the restaurant is too dark so you have to put on your phone torch to read the menu. The people I was with who had food from the adult menu were not a fan of their meal either. We thought it was a waste of an hour.

The second sit down meal we had on our trip was in Chez Remi. I have always wanted to eat in this restaurant so the fact that we able to get a reservation was enough to make me like the meal. The restaurant looked amazing I was breath taken by the decor of Chez Remi. Also, my inner Pixar fangirl was freaking out as it looked like it was pulled out of the movie itself. The menu available for meal plan + was the Remi menu. I had the Soup, Steak and Gustau's desert. OMG, the food was amazing I love every minute, the food was outstanding. Chez Remi is the best Disney parks restaurant I have ever eaten in. I would recommend that you get a reservation for this restaurant as it is worth it.

Lastly, I also ate in the Rainforest Cafe in Disney Village. I enjoyed my meal but it was not amazing but it is typical Rainforest Cafe food. I had a burger and it was nice and I would recommend going there but it was not as good my meal at Chez Remi. Meal plan + does not include the Disney Village restaurants. Also, you cannot make a reservation for the Rainforest Cafe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul