Tsum Tsum News- Disney Store

In the US and the UK, the next Tsum tsum Tuesday is going to be Coco and a Cars 3 box set. I will personally not be getting the Cars 3 box set, but I might get some of the Coco Tsums, I might get the rainbow, Dante and Imelda.  These are all set to release on November 7th. The Coco set will include Dante, Rainbow Dante, Miguel, Dia De Los Muertos Miguel, Hector, Mama Coco, Imelda and Ernesto. I am not 100% sure of the names of the characters so I do apologise. Also, the Cars 3 box set will include a blue Lightning McQueen and Cruz Ramirez.




















In Japan, they are set to release a Villains box set which will include Jafar, Maleficent, Ursula, Curella Di Vil, Dr Facilier and Hades. OMG Hades is in Tsum Tsum form Yass. If I could get this box I would, I might have to ask for Christmas. Also Japan is releasing a Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs set, which will include, Snow White, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Doc, Bashful. Sneezy, Sleepy, Prince, Evil Queen and Evil Queen as Old Hag. This set is all re releases besides, The Prince and  Evil Queen as Old Hag. If I had access to this box set I would get  Evil Queen as Old Hag and Evil Queen.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul