Tsum Tsum and UFUFY News

Ufufy news is that Japan are releasing a Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs Ufufy set, this set will include smalls of Snow White and all 7 dwarfs and it will also have a mini set of the seven dwarfs. I do not want any of the mini as I do not like how Snow White looks, however I like the look of all 7 dwarfs but I think I would be better of getting the 7 dwarfs mini set.















Also Ufufy news for the UK and possibly the US, we are getting the small Bambi, Thumper and Miss Bunny and the Thumper and Miss Bunny mini set. We should expect to see these around Easter time. I am 100% getting Thumper and possibly Bambi.












































In the UK our next Tsum Tsum Tuesday is the Share The Magic set that the US got last month. This set includes, Goofy, Donald, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Figaro. I don't think I am going to get any of them, but I might go in store and have a look at Figaro and Pluto and decide is they are worth buying.

















Tsum Tsum news coming to the UK and US this Valentines is a Mickey and Minnie set, they are in a heart, so I can only assume that it is the UK and US's first Tsum Tsum wreath. Also Easter Tsum Tsum's for the UK and US are a 100 Acre Woods Micro set. The Easter Micro set is going to include Tigger, Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore and Rabbit. I couldn't care less about the Valentines set but I really want the Easter Micros as it has Rabbit as the Easter bunny what more do you need and also the others look so cute.























Tsum Tsum news for Japan, they are getting an Aladdin bag set, this set will include Jasmine, Aladdin, Iago, Jafar, Sultan, Abu, Rajah and Genie they will come in a plush lamp. I am not fussed about getting this bag set but I do think the bag is cute.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul