Top 10 Favourite Pixar Shorts

I have done a separate post on the Pixar shorts but I thought I would do a top 10 as I love the Pixar shorts.

1. Lava- I love this short it is one of the best pieces of animation I have ever seen. The song in this short is so catchy and cute all at the same time. This is different to other Pixar shorts as it is a song based short without spoken words. Lava played before Inside Out.

2. La Luna- This short is beautiful and very moving.I like the story behind it and the message it gives across to the audience as it shows a very powerful message about people throughout different generations in a family. This short was played before Brave.

3. Day and Night- This short confused me at first as it took me a while to figure out what the story was about. I really like how simple but still effective the short is. Also, it really shows the beauty of the world we live in. This short was played before Toy Story 3.

4. Partly Cloudy- I think this is one of the best all-time shorts, but it does not remind me of Pixar this short is on my list partly because it was the first short I remember seeing. This short was played before UP.

5. Presto- This short is, in my opinion, one of the funniest Pixar shorts, it never fails to have me in fits of laughter. My only concern is the rabbit in the short looks like the rabbit from the secret life of pets movie. This short was played before Wall-E.

6. Boundin- I love the music in this short, and the characters, it has the best storyline of any Pixar short. Also, I could happily watch this short on repeat and not get bored.This short was played before The Incredibles.

7. For The Birds- This short is hands down a short that I will never stop loving, one reason being it plays before my all-time favourite Pixar film, also it is also another very funny short film that never fails to make me laugh. This short was played before Monsters INC.

8. The Blue Umbrella- This short was very gripping, I was wanting the two umbrellas to be together and felt bad when it didn't go the right way. Also, I am obsessed with the music used in this short. This short was played before Monsters University.

9. Lifted- I think this short reminds me a lot of my life at the moment, hence why it is in my top 10 as it always seems to take me a while to get things right and even then it may not seem to go to plan.  This short was played before Ratatouille.   

10. Geri's Game- This short is very clever as it introduces you to the character before they are in the movie, also this short shows how a death can affect people and that the dead person is still present in your life in some way. This short was played before A Bugs Life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul