Share The Magic Tsum Tsum Set Review

Share the magic Tsum Tsumswerer released this week in the UK. I bought 3 of the  6 in this set, I bought Pluto, Goofy and Figaro. Overall I like these Tsums and I think they are super cute but I would have like to have seen different characters used instead of Mickey and Friends. The original set included Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Pluto and Figaro.




















Pluto is my personal favourite of the 3, he is dressed as a snowman. I knew I wanted this Tsum but at the time I could not justify getting just 1 Tsum but I knew if I went into the Disney store I would end up buying them all which is what happened when I bought the Lady and The Tramp set. I love this Tsum and I think it is so cute and festive.




















I bought Figaro as at the time I did not own a Figaro Tsum Tsum and I thought it looked cute. If you read my recent Tsum Tsum news you will know that I was thinking about getting Figaro and Pluto. Figaro is a reindeer.




















Originally I was not going to get Goofy but then when I was looking at the Tsums on the Disney store website I saw that he was tangled up in Christmas lights and I was sold. He is wearing a Christmas outfit and he is tangled up in Christmas lights.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul