Tsum Tsum News

In the UK we have had 2 Tsum Tsum sets released this month they are Lady and The Tramp and Star Wars Endor.  I have already purchased some of the Lady and The Tramp tsums, I was unable to get all of them as one was out of stock so when I next go back to the Disney store I will see if they have the tsum I need in stock. I will not be getting the Star Wars Endor set as I do not collect Star Wars tsum tsums. I might buy some Star Wars tsums but I will do a separate post on what ones I would consider buying. The Lady and The Tramp tsums include Lady, Tramp, Si, Am, Jock, Trusty and Peg. The Star Wars Endor set includes Han Solo, Logray, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Scout Trooper and Wicket. Also in the  US their next tsum tsum Tuesday this month is going to be the Lion Guard. We already have Lion Guard tsums in Clintons but I believe that the Uk will also be getting this set. I will not be purchasing any of these tsums. This set includes Ono, Kion, Bunga, Beshte and Fulli and Janja. Also both the UK and the US got the micro camping set this set includes Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale. I will not be purchasing this set.



















































In the UK Clintons released a Dumbo set. If you have the Dumbo bag set then you will be familiar with the tsums Clintons have released as the tsums released were the same tsums that were in the Dumbo bag set. This set includes Clown Dumbo, Timothy Mouse, Baby Dumbo and Mrs Jumbo. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul