Pixar Volume 2 Tsum Tsum Review

The set includes tsums from UP and Ratatouille. The UP tsums are Carl Fredrickson, Russell, Kevin, Dug and Dug in the cone of shame. The Ratatouille tsums are Remi and Linguini. I absolutely love this set it is very well done and all of the tsums are cute.  I think I prefer volume 2 over volume 1 which surprises me as volume 1 is all animals and robots where there are some human tsums in volume 2. My faves in this set are Remy and Kevin.

















Ratatouille is still a huge missed opportunity but now I have the tsums I think that the 2 tsums created are really cute, high quality and Remy is one of my favourite tsums in my collection. I also like the idea of the tsums wearing the chef hats but it makes it slightly hard to stack.




 The Up tsums I really like and I think it is a well rounded set with all the characters you should need in an Up tsum tsum set. I am not a huge fan of human tsums but I think they did a good job on both Carl and Russell. As always Disney did a great job of the animal tsums. 






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul