Tsum Tsum Haul

I made a quick trip to the Disney Store to pick up some of the Lady and The Tramp tsum tsums before the next tsum tsum Tuesday. I got all of the lady and The Tramp tsums besides Jock as he was out of stock. I did manage to get Lady, Tramp, Si, Am, Peg and Trusty. I was not fussed if I did not get any tsums from this set but I decided that if I find nay then I will buy them.

I also had a look at the micro camping set. I was never going to get it on this trip as the only ones left in my local Disney Store were defected in some way. I did examine the set and did not think it was anything special and was very over priced. I might get this set if it ever goes on sale or get it around the festive seasons if it is still available.

I caved in a bought the spotty collection Mickey and Minnie. This is my second Mickey but it is my first Minnie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul