Pixar Volume 1 Tsum Tsum Review

This set includes Tsums from A Bugs Life and Wall-E. I do like this set however mine is incomplete I do not have Hemilch as a butterfly. This is because I picked up my Pixar volume 1 Tsums at Clintons and Clintons did not release a butterfly Heimlich Tsum.










The Bugs Life Tsums include Heimlich, Flik and Princess Dot. I think these are all well-made Tsums and are also very accurate to the cartoon characters. If I ever find the butterfly Heimlich tsum them I will buy it as it is a tsum I would like to have in my collection. The Wall-E tsums include Eve and Wall-E and these 2 tsums are too cute and Wall-E is close to becoming one of my favourite tsums.


My fave tsums within this collection are Wall-E and Heimlich. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul