Tsum Tsum Vinyls

I opened a grand total of 8 vinyl blind bags. I found the blind bags in Sainsbury's and they have some other Tsum Tsum vinyl stuff in there so I will need to have another look in the store.

I got the following types of vinyl, Lock, Rapunzel, Perry, Sadness, Baymax and Zero. Now you might be thinking that is not 8 types of vinyl, well I managed to get 3 Locks so that explains that. I am thoroughly impressed with the vinyls as every Tsum Tsum vlogger from this country has said that they can't find them. I went into Sainsbury's looking for more squishy Tsums and I found the vinyls instead so I'm guessing we in the Uk have not had them long.

Here are some pics of each vinyl I got. These pictures are from the internet.  The vinyl are in the following order:
Baymax
Lock
Perry
Rapunzel
Sadness
Zero






















My personal favourite ones are Sadness and Rapunzel as I like the Tsums and they are super cute. I will be getting more vinyls as they are really cute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul