TSUM TSUM Haul

I bought Tsums from both the Disney store and Clintons and there was plenty of selection which was good to see.

The Disney store had somewhat of a variety but not a lot of Tsums that I wanted to buy, but they had Dumbo. I was on the verge of screaming when I saw Dumbo as I have been on the look out for Dumbo for a while, the Dumbo if the new version just for those wondering.

In Clintons they had 2 new collections Peter Pan and Cars 3. I was not overly fussed on the Cars collection but I was dead excited to see a Peter Pan collection. I bought a grand total of 6 Tsums. I spent a few minutes looking in the buy one get one free bin the selection was much the same but I found Dopey which means I have 3 of the seven dwarfs and the only 3 you can get in Clintons. I bought my first Marvel Tsum Groot but I will not be collecting Marvel Tsums I just like Groot. Also I bought Captain Hook, Tinker Bell, Mr Smee and Nanna from the Peter Pan collection.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul