Tsum Tsum News

I am looking forward to the next Tsum Tsum Tuesday as the Uk is getting the new City box sets they are Spanish, Mexican and LA Minnie and Mickey, Canadian Chip and Dale and Scottish and Irish Donald and Daisy.

I want the Scottish and Irish Donald and Daisy as I am half Scottish and Donald in a Kilt is enough for me to want to buy it. Also, I like the Chip as a mouse but not the Dale Park Ranger so I might get them not sure I would need to see the reviews and see the Dale Tsum in person to make a decision.

Also, the US are getting Pixar V2 Tsums in July I hope that they also release these here in the UK as I want them more than the City box sets. The Pixar V2 includes Remy and Linguini from Ratatouille and Kevin, Carl, Russel, Dug and Dug with cone from UP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul