Tsum Tsum Collection

I have fallen into the rabbit hole that is Tsum Tsum collecting. I do not live near any Disney store but I have lots of Clinton card shops near me and they sell Tsum Tsums they also have this stamp card system that for every Tsum Tsum you buy, you get your 9th one free which is an alright deal.

I have been in my local Clinton cards and it has an alright stock but not a huge variety but they have bins of Tsums that are half price and some that are full price and some medium Tsums, around the festive season you might see some large Tsums. Warning if you look online on the Clintons website there is not a huge selection at all.

I currently only have 1 large Tsum Tsum which is Sulley from Mosnters INC I love this Tsum but he's so big I can't really find the right place in my small room to put him. I cannot remember the price but any Tsum Tsum nerd will have the answers if you are bothered to look.

I also have 18 mini Tsum Tsums and they are so cute it is unreal. I currently own Rafiki, Pooh, Eeyore, Mrs Potts, Lumiere, Genie, Chesire Cat, Hei Hei, Kermit The Frog, Ursula, Squirt, Sally, Jiminy Cricket, Donald Duck, Goofy, Flounder, Dory and Nemo.

I picked these ones as they are Dinsey characters I liked. My personal faves are Donald, Ursula and Rafiki. I like Donald because he looks cute and he is my fave Disney character so he has to be the best. I like Ursula as she looks really detailed and true to her cartoon form in the film. I like Rafiki cause he looks like his cartoon form and he has a great colour selection and his fur is amazingly soft.

I have several Tsum Tsums on a wishlist but I am currently on the hunt for Tigger as then I have my fave Winnie The Pooh trio. I am looking for others such as Dopey, Jack Skellington, Sulley and Mike, Pluto, Timon and Pumbaa. I also would not say no to a Chip to go with my Mrs Potts which I know my local Clintons sell Chip so a trip to my local Clintons is in order.

I always buy my Tsums in three's as that is how I am currently stacking them. I am funny about odd numbers of things it all has to be even or it will get on my nerves.

Also recently I opened two Disney Heroes and Villians blind boxes and I got Hemlich from Bugs Life and Ariel. I might buy more depending on whether the shop near me still sells them as I do not go in there very often as for me in my wheelchair the shop is not to friendly and it is hard to get around.

But stay tuned for more collecting posts. This is going to be a dangerous rabbit hole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul