My Favourite Musical Songs

I am a huge musical theatre fan so I thought why not tell you my favourite musical tracks.

Hamilton

1. Alexander Hamilton
2. Aaron Burr, Sir
3. My Shot
4. The Story Of Tonight
5. You'll Be Back
6. Helpless
7. Satisfied
8. The Story Of Tonight Reprise
9. Wait For It
10.Guns and Ships
11.History Has It's Eyes On You
12.Yorktown (The World Turned Upside Down)
13.What Comes Next?
14.Dear Theodosia
15 Say No To This
16.The Room Where It Happens
17.I Know Him
18. It's Quiet Uptown

Mamma Mia

1. Dancing Queen
2. Our Last Summer
3. Voulez Vous
4. When All Is Said and Done
5.Take A Chance On Me

The Lion King

1. Hakuna Matata
2. Shadowland
3. He Lives In You Reprise

Wicked

1. What Is This Feeling?
2. Popular
3. One Short Day
4. Defying Gravity
5. Wonderful
6. No Good Deed

Les Miserables

1. At The End Of The Day
2. Castle On A Cloud
3. Stars
4. One Day More
5. Do You Hear The People Sing?
6. Bring Him Home
7. Empty Chairs At Empty Tables

Into The Woods

1. Giants In The Sky
2. Agony
3. It Takes Two
4. No One Is Alone
5. Finale/ Children Will Listen Pt2

Fiddler On The Roof

1. If I Were A Rich Man

My Fair Lady 

1. Wouldn't It Be Lovely

Mary Poppins 

1.Jolly Holiday
2. Feed The Birds
3. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
4. Let's Go Fly A Kite
5. Step In Time
6. Anything Can Happen

The Sound Of Music

1.Maria
2. I Have Confidence
3. Do-Re-Mi
4. The Lonely Goatherd
5. Something Good
6. Edelweiss Reprise

Anything Goes 

1. Anything Goes

Aladdin 

1. Friend Like Me

The Witches Of Eastwick 

1. Dirty Laundry
2. I Wish I May

Shrek The Musical 

1. Don't Let Me Go
2. Travel Song

Annie Get Your Gun 

1. There's No Business Like Show Business
2. Anything You Can Do

Hairspray 

1. I Know Where I've Been

Beautiful The Carole King Musical 

1. On Broadway

Gypsy

1. Everything's Coming Up Roses
2. If Momma Was Married

Chicago

1. All That Jazz
2. Cell Block Tango

Annie 

1. It's A Hard Knock Life
2. Tomorrow
3. Tomorrow Reprise

Guys and Dolls

1. Sit Down Your Rocking The Boat
2. Luck Be A Lady

Phantom of The Opera

1.The Phantom of The Opera

Singin In The Rain

1. Singin In The Rain

West Side Story

1. Somewhere
2. Maria
3. America

Oklahoma

1. Oh What A Beautiful Mornin

The Book Of Morman

1. Hello

American Idiot

1. American Idiot
2. Wake Me Up When September Ends
3. Know Your Enemy
4. 21 Guns
5. Holiday
6. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

Tarzan

1.You'll Be In My Heart
2.You'll Be In My Heart Reprise

Monty Pythons Spamalot

1. Always Look At The Bright Side Of Life
2. Always Look At The Bright Side Of Life Reprise

9-5 

1. Backwards Barbie
2.Cowgirls Revenge
3. Shine Like The Sun
4. I Just Might

Oliver!

1. You've Gotta Pick A Pocket Or Two
2. It's Fine Life
3.I'd Do Anything
4. Be Back Soon
5. Reviewing The Situation
6. Reviewing The Situation Reprise
7. Oom-Pah-Pah
8. My Name!

Lazarus

1. Heroes

Evita

1. Don't Cry For Me Argentina

A Chorus Line

1. One

La La Land

1. Another Day Of Sun
2. Someone In The Crowd
3. A Lovely Night
4. City Of Stars
5. City Of Stars Reprise
6. Audition To The Falls Who Dream

Summer Stock 

1. Get Happy

Sweeney Todd 

1. The Ballad Of Sweeney Todd

Beauty and the Beast 

1. Belle
2.Be Our Guest
3. Days In The Sun
4. Something There
5. Beauty and The Beast
6.Beauty and The Beast Reprise














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul