Diary Entry 5

Today was another day of both Universal. We had done a lot of mix days so far, we had even had an established route and we would do the same rides in the same order. Our normal mix day would go as follows, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish, Seuss Trolley Train Ride, Jurassic Park River Ride and Popyees barges.

I would like to save a section for my loathe of the Jurassic park ride as I feel I need to get it off my chest. This ride stars off all sweet with some animal tronic dinosaurs, as you gently ride along in a boat on the water. The ride has some non scary sound effects of roaring dinosaurs and jungle creatures.It was shaping up to be a gentle dinosaur ride which I was ok with. I was more than happy bobbing along as it were looking at fake dinosaurs. We went into the inside section and i thought I shit there is a drop but it was a bump I thought oh ok that's was alright I guess. Then I see this massive dinosaur and I think, shit the bump was a warm up we were second from the back which made it worse.

We always made our way to the the One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish ride first as it was a family favourite I always got somewhat soaked as my brother was always in charge of the fish. Disney have their own version of this ride in the magic carpets but you get more soaked on the One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish ride. There is a song that goes along with this ride and it is designed in such as way that if you follow the lyrics of the song you will avoid getting wet.

After this we split as I am not a fan of roller coasters so me and mum ride the Seuss Trolley Train Ride it is one of the most relaxing ride ever invented and they tell a different stories depending on which train you go on. This is a great kid friendly ride. I loved this ride because you get great views of the islands of adventure park so I used this ride as an opportunity to take plenty of photos.

Popyees Barges I cannot tell you enough about how funny this ride is you get soaked by soaked i mean you need new clothes soaked we spent the majority of the ride in tears of laughter it was such as funny experience.

We ate that night in cowfish which is a sushi and burger restaurant I thought the food was amazing and I would go back there again. I have the cow fish had left the building burger and I was to die for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul