Beauty and The Beast Live Action 2017 Film Review

Cast- Emma Watson, Emma Thompson, Dan Stevens, Ewan Mc Gregor

Director- Bill Condon


Synopsis- This film was based on the original Disney animated classic film of Beauty and The Beast. A young prince, who was cursed and turned into a beast, is faced with the fact that he can only be freed by true love. So when Belle arrives then it seems like the curse can be lifted 






Review 

I thought this film was amazing and one of the best Disney films I have seen in a long time. The cast was outstanding and I thought the choice of cast was a perfect fit and seemed to suit the original perfectly. 

I enjoyed the beginning scenes as it gave you a good understanding of the princes past life and how he became a beast, which I thought was needed in order for the film to make sense and not come across as confusing. 

The scenes in the village I thought dragged on a bit and could have been a bit shorter and there were some scenes I thought were not needed. 

Once we got into the Beauty and the Beast we all know and love the film got into full swing and I was fully engrossed and I even cried at some of the songs and scenes and when I cry during films in generally means that the film is going to have a special place in my heart and can assure you that this film will have a place in my heart. 

The music which was composed by Alan Menken and the songs in film were amazing and Emma Thompson singing Beauty and The Beast is the best thing ever. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul