Animal Crossing Villager Hunting Update 2

 More news Nan has left my island she was a Normal Goat, this was a slightly harder process and i'll explain why firstly I was planning to get rid of Mott who is a Jock Lion however as you can see it turned out differently. I had already fenced Mott's house so I time travelled forward 1 day and talked to all of the villagers I wanted to keep with the exception of Mott and Nan, however Mott was my crafter so this turned out to be slightly annoying so I saved and quit and changed the time to a time when I have previously seen Mott outside. He was outside however he was roaming free even though I had fenced off his house so I clearly went wrong somewhere. I decided to carry on and hope for the best and I then time travelled 15 days on from the first day of trying to move Mott from my island. I did the usual by speaking to all of the villagers I wanted to keep besides Mott and Nan. Mott at this point was still roaming free as was Nan so I time travelled forward 1 more day and I went to speak to all of the villagers I wanted to keep and doing so I found Nan with a speech bubble around her head so I spoke to her and she wanted to leave so I said yes. I then time travelled 1 day to say goodbye to Nan and then another day to start villager hunting. You only get 1 day to do this or the plot will get auto filled. Below will be a list of villagers I saw on my hunt and the villager I went for, I did this hunt with 22 nook miles tickets. 

1. Al (Lazy, Gorilla)- I did not want or like this villager so I passed on him straight away. The only Gorilla villagers I would take if I was running out of tickets would be Violet or Boone. 

2. Bertha (Normal, Hippo)- I came across her towards the end of my hunt and I was close to saying yes as she is my favourite Hippo villager, I do also like Bubbles and Bitty however Bertha in my opinion is the best Hippo villager. I nearly said yes but I decided to risk it and pass on her however I would take her, Bitty or Bubbles if I was running out of tickets on a future hunt. 

3. Boris (Cranky, Pig)- I decided to pass on him simply because I did not want or like this villager. The only Pig villager I would say yes to if I was running out of tickets would be Agnes. He was the second villager I encountered and I was concerned as to how my hunt was pan out but all went well in the end (see last villager on list). 

4. Boyd (Cranky, Gorilla)- I passed on him as I did not want or like this villager and as I stated above the only Gorilla villagers I would say yes to if tickets were low would be Violet or Boone. He was the second to last villager I encountered on my hunt and I was close within my 10 ticket rule. This rule means that I will take any villager I like reguardless of whether they are on my dream list examples of villagers I would take in this scenario are Boone and Bubbles. I was slightly worried as to who my villager would have to be at this point. 

5. Bruce (Cranky, Deer)- He is on my list of dream villagers however I decided to pass on him to see if I would get anyone better which I did (see last villager on the list). If he were to come up again on a future hunt I may be persuaded to take him. 

6. Buck (Jock, Horse)- I did not want or like this villager so I decided to pass on him. He was encountered early on in my hunt so I had no problems not taking him. The only Horse villagers I would say yes to are Savannah, Julian, Victoria, Winnie, Cleo or Reneigh, however if I was running low on tickets then I would also take Papi, Roscoe or Clyde.  

7. Diana (Snooty, Deer)- I seemed to attract Gorillas and Deer's during this hunt. I do like Diana and she is on my dream list however I decided to pass on her to see if I would find a better villager which I did (see last villager on this list). If I encountered her again I may be persuaded to take her. 

8. Flip (Jock, Monkey)- I did not want or like this villager, so I decided to pass on this villager. I am not a fan of the monkey villagers however the only monkey villager I would take if I was running out of tickets would be Deli. 

9. Groucho (Cranky, Bear)- I did not want or like this villager so I decided to pass on him. The only bear villagers I would take are Ike, Chow or Ursala. I could clearly see that the game wanted me to have a cranky villager as I don't have any cranky villagers on my island. 

10. Monique (Snooty, Cat)- I did not want or like this villager so I decided to pass on her. I am a fan of cat villagers however she is one of my least favourites. The only other cat villagers I would take are Tangy, Lolly, Punchy, Purrl, Rosie or Rudy. 

11. Sandy (Normal, Ostrich)- I did not want or like this villager so I decided to pass on her, there are only 2 Ostrich villagers I like they are Julia and Flora however I would take Cranston, Blanche or Gladys  if I was running low on tickets. 

12. Sparrow (Jock, Bird)- I did not want or like this villager and to be honest I am not a huge fan of Bird villagers however like the Pig villagers the only Bird villager I would take if I was running out of tickets is Midge. 

13. Tipper (Snooty, Cow)- I do really like her and she is my favourite Cow villager, I was tempted to take her but she was encountered early on during the hunt so I decided to wait for another villager however if I find her on a future hunt I might be persuaded to take her. I have now encountered all cow villagers apart from Norma. 

14. Ketchup (Peppy, Duck)-  She is the villager I ended up going for. She is on my dream villager list, I got her with 8 tickets left and I started with 22 tickets. I think she will fit in well with my island and she is also my favourite duck villager. Welcome Ketchup. 

On a side note it was nice to to have any any duplicates on this hunt. My next goal is to try and get Mott to leave my island and get more nook miles to buy more tickets. Alongside these tasks I am still trying to get photos of Eunice, Phoebe, Mira, Sherb, Lopez and Anicotti. I am starting the same process for Raymond and eventually Ketchup however those 2 villagers will take longer. Once I have photos of Mira and Phoebe then I will be looking for them to leave my island. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul