Quarantine Reads 8

 Mary Berry Recipe For Life 











Rating- 5/5 

Review- I cannot say enough good things about this book, I absolutely loved it. I struggled to put this book down so much so that I missed my bus stop on several occasions as I was to busy reading this book. I felt the same feels I did when reading Andrew Lloyd Webbers book Unmasked which says something as that is my favourite book to date. I am a Mary Berry fan so I already went into reading this book knowing I would  like it to some degree but I had no idea how much. I gave this book 5 out of 5 because I really enjoyed it and struggled to put it down. 


Giles and Mary- The Diary Of Two Nobodies 











Rating- 4/5 

Review- I love Gogglebox it is a show that will get you through any lockdown trust me. I loved this book however not as much as Mary Berry but still I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a funny book that also gave a interesting insight into how Googlebox works from a couples point of view. I would recommend this book for anyone who loves Googlebox however someone who does not like or has never watched Googlebox might not enjoy the book so much. I gave this book 4 out of 5 as it was funny and a quick easy read.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul