Tsum Tsum/ Tiny Big Feet News

Japan has released the best Tsum Tsum set seen so far this year it is a Toy Story 4 set I hope this set gets released in the UK as the first set, in my opinion, was lacking in characters. This set includes Buzz, Woody, Forky, Officer Giggle McDimples, Bo Peep in blue outfit, Bo Peep in pink outfit, Rex, Slinky, Jessie, Hamm, Gaby Gaby, Duke Kaboom, Ducky and Bunny.  My favorites in this set are Forky, Rex, Slinky, Hamm, Ducky, and Bunny.












There is finally a first look at the D23 exclusive Tsum Tsum box set, this set is the only one so far and there is no word about any other sets. this set is based on the film The Adventures Of Ichabod Crane and Mr. Toad. I am not a huge fan of this ser and compared to the sets released at the last D23 this is a serious downgrade which is both good and bad ad it means that I won't be sad about not having it.

















The next tiny big feet release is Aladdin from the promo pictures it looks like the set might include Abu, Aladdin, Genie, Rajah, and Jasmine. I am not a fan of this set personally but I might go and see them in person before I consider buying them.






The UK and US has released the Alice in Wonderland Tiny Big Feet, this set includes White Rabbit, Alice, Mad Hatter, Dinah, and Chesire Cat. I might be getting Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, and Chesire Cat.









































The UK has released the Toy Story 4 Tiny Big Feet, this set includes Ducky, Bunny, Officer Giggle McDimples, Bo Peep, Duke Kaboom and Gaby Gaby.  I might get Ducky and Bunny but I want to watch the film first before I buy the Tiny Big Feet.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul