Come From Away Musical Review

This is my new favourite musical. I was talking to a member of staff at the theatre and they said this show was better than Hamilton and that was the best prior to this show. I thought it was a very bold claim but I can see why I was speechless this show was amazing everything about it was amazing. I have never felt the way I did at the end of this show I thought well it might get into my top 4 but I had no idea who good this show was. I have always said that if anyone were to ask me what show they should see as a first musical I would have said Les Miserables but now I would say Come From Away. This show was everything I wanted and more cast and band were outstanding. The best show currently on the west end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul