Toy Story 4 Film Review

Cast- Tim Allen, Tom Hanks, Keanu Reeves,
and Annie Potts

Director- Josh Cooley

Synopsis- The Toy Story gang go on a road trip with Bonnie and her parents and prior to this road trip Bonnie makes a new friend Forky. The road trip leads to Woody and Bo Peep reuniting and during this time they both discover that what they want from a toy life is worlds apart.

Review- I did really enjoy this film however was it needed no and I agree with this I prefer the way TS3 ended and I was not a fan of the overall ending to this film. I did think that Ducky and Bunny were welcomed additions to the Toy Story franchise. I would not rush out to see this film again as I did not think it was amazing even though the Gaby gaby scene at the end made me cry.  It was a fitting ending to the old Pixar era and roll on the no Sequel era.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul