Waitress Musical Review

I recently went to see Waitress the musical and OMG this is easily in my top 3 favourite musicals I  have ever seen. I knew there was hype surrounding this show and I have liked some of the songs on the soundtrack before going to see the show but I am now obsessed with the entire soundtrack and the show itself. I haven't felt this way about a show since I went to see Les Mis and Hamilton that is the standard Waitress came to. I was not 100% sure going into it what to think of the show but I was hooked trust me at the end of the show I could have happily stayed and watched it all again and only Hamilton has had that effect on me so if that doesn't say going and see this show then who knows.  

The music in this show is outstanding and the actors were also at the same standard. Also, Laura Baldwin was in it from Eugenius fame, if you watch Buckley and Paige you will know who she is. This show made me laugh to the point of cry laughing it was that funny so hats off to Jack McBrayer for carrying out such a funny performance. It has to be one of the best new musicals of recent times and I would 100% watch it again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul