Live Action Dumbo Film Review

Cast- Colin Farrell, Danny DeVito, Micheal Keaton and Nico Parker

Director- Tim Burton

Synopsis-  Max owner of a circus hires a well-known member of his circus team Holt to be in charge of Dumbo. Dumbo due to this large ears becomes the laughing stock of the circus.  however, Holts children find out that Dumbo is able to fly.

Review-  This film was a pleasant surprise, ok the initial reviews of this film were not great at all but I enjoyed it. I think the elements of the original Dumbo were just added for the sake of it a good example being the Baby Mine song. I did, however, enjoy the new storyline elements of this version of Dumbo and as with Disney Live Action, the CGI for Dumbo was outstanding.  I would see it again but I would not pay to see it again. It is not the worst but not the best Disney Live Action. All of that said I did very much enjoy this film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul