Tsum Tsum News

2 pieces of news to cover this week for both the UK and Hong Kong. There might have been more but I have lost my list with the list of releases on it so I am just covering the 2 pieces of news I remembered.

Firstly the Wreck it Ralph Tsum Tsum set was released in the UK. This set includes Puddles, Fun Bun, Ralph, Vanellope, Shank, Yess and Knowsmore. I have purchased all of these Tsum's besides Shank. Look out for a review in the near future.




















Lastly, Hong Kong Disneyland has released a mini and medium Cookie Tsum Tsum, I am glad they have made Cookie in Tsum Tsum and she is so cute and has now been added to my Tsum Taum wishlist that mini version that is.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul