A Star Is Born Film Review

Cast- Bradley Cooper, Lady Gaga, Anthony Ramos and Michael Harney


Director- Bradley Cooper

Synopsis- musician Jackson Maine finds out about and eventually falls in love with Ally a girl trying to make it in the music industry. Ally has devoted a lot of her life to try and become a singer. this is when Jackson tries to get her into the spotlight as a result of this Ally's career skyrockets. However, Jackson and Ally's relationships are going downhill at the same time Jackson is trying to fight his inner demons.





Review- this film was outstanding it was like reading a good book I did not want to stop watching I was so drawn into the story. I will say that it is a long film so bare that in mind when you watch it. The music is amazing Lady Gaga is outstanding. I also take my hat off to Bradley Cooper in this film as this film shed's light on issues that aren't talked about enough. I did cry during this film shock horror. I loved this film and it could be one of my favourite films for 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul