Clintons Tsum Tsum Haul

I popped into my local town centre as they have a Clintons store I bought 3 Tsums. I only popped in to see what their selection was like as the other Clintons I go to near the Disney store has a shit selection. This Clintons had some Mickey and friends,100-acre woods and friends, Dumbo and friends, Bambi, Monsters INC, Sleeping Beauty, Star Wars, Aristocats and Toy Story. I did have the Animal Tsum  in mind from the Muppets collection as that is the last Tsum I need to finish the set but they had no Muppets Tsums but they did, however, have Jessie from Toy Story which I purchased, I also found Berlioz from the Aristocats which is a Tsum that is on my wishlist and I found Scat Cat anf I have decided that i am also going to try and get the rest of the Aristocats set I only need Toulose, Hit Cat and Duchess I will only be getting the cats from this set. I purchaed Scat Cat, Berioz and Jessie.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul