Diary Entry 4

Today was a great day as we did a mix of both Universal parks and I thought it was a great idea as I could avoid rides I disliked yay thank god. I loved the Hogwarts Express, a very clever idea, and it saves you going through turn stiles when you enter the other park.

We had established a routine that hopefully we would stick to for the next few days. Our first ride of the day was One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish, this is hands down my favourite ride so far at Universal. After getting some what soaked on the ride I was ready to take on anything the world had to throw at me. We also went on the trolly train ride in Seuss landing, I like this relaxing ride and also it helps to dry off the water from the ride before.

We decided to watch the special effects show in the greek god section of the park, it was not an amazing show but it was not an awful show it was one I would watch again if i had to but I would not go out of my way to do so.

Again my family made me go one the bloody Jurassic park ride again, still that drop at the end gives me the creeps, never again will I ride such a bloody scary ride with such a massive drop. We ate at the restaurant near the ride we had ribs, crap would not recommend this restaurants their are much better places to eat outside the park and in other parts of the park.

We went on popyees barges in toon lagoon and this ride was one of my favourties as I was laughing throughout the entire ride,

I got absolutely soaked now I ma not normally one for water rides that get you soaked but this was an exception, after getting completely soaked and nearly dying from all of the laughter, we made are way back across to the Universal Studios park. We only went on the minions ride as it was the best ride in the park.


I was personally not that impressed with the Universal Studios park I thought that it was lacking something, no idea what that something is but I was like it was unfinished.

We went on a walk around the park just to see if there was anything we had missed the other times we went there. We found the Hollywood section of the Studios park we walked down thinking it was just shops and thought that there was not a lot in that side of the park, well there was no rides at all in this side of the park but there was a Terminator show. 

I have never watched any of the Terminator films so I was pretty clueless about this show. It was one of those 3-D shows, it was quite a long show that seemed to drag on to much for my liking. This show was crap, one of the worst shows I have ever seen, it was so boring and a waste of my time .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul