Universal Islands Of Adventure

We are going to talk all things Universal Islands Of Adventure.

Arrival
As with all theme parks you have to go through a security check and finger print check upon entry.

One of the main reasons I love this park is the flow but this flow is special it goes from franchise to franchise if you will and it is in a loop. This park has areas to do with certain films. My advice would be to go left first and walk around this way as the second from last area has water rides so it would be best to go left first.

The areas are a follows, Seuss Landing, The Lost Continent, Hogsmeade, Jurassic Park, Toon Lagoon, Marvel Super Hero Island.

I will now tell you what to do in each area.

 Seuss Landing

Seuss Trolley Train Ride
This is a train ride, as the name would suggest it is a ride with good views of the whole park.

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
If you said to me that I was going to Orlando and was only there for 5-10 minutes what ride would I do, this would be the ride it is my families favorite ride. It is similar in concept to the Magic Carpet ride in Adventure Land In Disney’s Magic Kingdom. You are in a fish and you get somewhat wet from things shooting water at you.

The Lost Continent
This area is not the best just walk through it is all I can say I did in this area.

Hogsmeade
I was not a fan of either harry Potter sections as I thought it was too claustrophobic it was like people brought their park ticket and just hung out in the Harry Potter areas. In both Harry Potter sections there is the Hogwarts express and you can travel between both parks, which I think is really clever.

Jurassic Park

Skull Island Rein Of Kong

Let’s sort out the elephant in the post this is not Jurassic Park, I know but this ride was in this section so it counts ok.  You are in a Jeep going on a quest you need to go on this as this ride really clever with its use of 3-D.



Toon Lagoon
Warning if you do not bring spare clothes, don’t ride any of the rides in this part of the park as they are all water rides.

Popeye Barges
It has to be said I love this ride you get soaked by soaked I mean fully soaked to the point that you should not wear it in the hope of it drying in the sun.

Like I said Universal do not have a fast pass just their express pass which I explained in my last post

What not to do?

I have said the same thing in all of my posts so if u have forgot then look at my previous posts to find out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul