Eurovision 2021

 Eurovision was back on our screens again after a Covid related hiatus and what a welcome event this was in the current times. I thought the standard of songs and the production was bigger and better than ever. I always vote for three acts every year and this year I voted for Iceland, Cyprus and Portugal. Italy one this year and I was happy to see a rock/metal song win and I was happy about the result. Below will be a list of my favourite song from this year. 

1. Daoi Freyr- 10 Years- Iceland 

2. Tusse- Voices- Sweden 

3. Senhit F.T Flo Rida- Adrenalina- San Marino 

4. Elena Tsagrinou- El Diablo- Cyprus 

5. Stefania- Last Dance- Greece 

6. Maneskin- Zutti e Buoni- Italy 

7. Je Me Casse- Destiny- Malta 

8. Technicolour- Montaigne- Australia 

9. Set Me Free- Eden Arlene- Israel 

10. Efendi- Mata Hari- Azerbaijan 

11. Fallen Angel- TIX- Norway 

12. The Ride- Rafal- Poland 

13. Love Is On My Side- The Black Mamba- Portugal 

14. Birth of a New Age- Jeangu Macrooy- The Netherlands 

15. Here I Stand- Vasil Garvanilev- North Macedonia 

16. The Lucky One- Uke Suviste- Estonia 

17. Dark Side- Blind Channel- Finland 

18. I Don't Feel Hate- Jendrik- Germany 

19. RUSSIAN WOMEN- Manizha- Russia 

20. Sugar- Natalia Gordienko- Moldova 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul