Riverdale Video Tapes

I thought as Riverdale season 4 is coming to an early close due to Covid-19 I  would do an updated run down about how I think could possibly be behind these video tapes.

1. Charles and Chic

This seems the most likely based on episode clips as there was a scene in 4A where Charles was listening to Betty and Jughead's phone call in the Halloween episode. Also episode 6 Hereditary shows that Charles and Chic are in a relationship, also it is known that they are hiding something in relation to the body that was covered up in season 2 and re covered up in season 4 episode 6. I think the most important element here is that Charles works for the FBI this links to the clips I have seen from the ending of the recent Hedwig musical episode, from what I have seen there are two people dressed up as Bughead and wearing corresponding masks. I recon that due to Charles's FBI status he will know how to get Chic out of prison thus being able to help Charles make the video tapes, more specifically the Bughead one. I know there was talk from somewhere that Charles is not going to be a villain but I am not sure how true this is and even if it was the writers may have changed their minds over time.

2. Ethel Muggs

Now this was never an option was I was considering until I saw the recently released stills from season 4 episode 18 Lynchian of Ethel and Jughead. Now this could be the writers re-introducing her character to be a villain as she was in the sisters in season 3 and was seemingly brainwashed by G&G. She was part way through season 3 after leaving the sisters with Betty and the other people in the sisters at the time, they all ending up staying at the then Cooper house, the farm seemingly took the Ethel and the others to the farm after Polly (Betty's sister) took Evelyn Evernever to see them. I think as revenge towards Betty after all of that stuff she is doing the video tapes or working with Charles to do the video tapes.

3. Darla and her clan

Now I know Darla and her family or clan or whoever they are were heavily featured in the first half of season 4 with the Archie storyline and in an episode in season 2 relating to the Chic storyline. I think she could be behind the video tapes as revenge to the coopers and possibly the Jones as they were partially involved in the Chic storyline and the covering up of the body.

4. Sweetpea

This seems far fetched but this is partly a thought as he has absent during the majority of season 4 he was only in episode 15 To Die For as part of Jughead's "funeral" and in episode 17 Wicked Little Town as part of the musical. I think he could possibly be working with Charles or someone else I will be mentioning later on in this post. I however think this is very far fetched.

5. Mr Honey

This seems rather likely as he is already protrayed as a villian style character but I think episode 19 will possibly confirm or deny this theory. I think he could be doing this to scare the students and ensure that students involved in previous Riverdale storylines don't achieve much with their lives.

6. FP Jones

Again this seems far fetched but the actor is leaving so could this be a possibility I hope not, I recon FP leaving has something to do with the note from the Carrie musical episode in season 2. I think he knows something about the dead body this is because he helped Charles re cover up the body so I'm guessing he knows something that the rest of the Cooper Jones household doesn't. He could be working with Hermione Lodge but again seems far fetched.

7. Hermosa Lodge

This seems somewhat likely as revenge towards Veronica and that she wants to take over Lodge Industries but I don't think the video tapes are a very Lodge way of doing it but she could have heired someone to do it but it seems a bit unlikely.

8. Penny Peabody

What happened to her it seemed that Glady's Jones (Jughead's mum) dealt with her but we don't know how she dealt with her was she killed, arrested or just sent away like Tall Boy was in season 2. I think she could be doing this as revenge towards the Jones most likely Jughead as she tried to kill him in season 2 and FP as she wanted to run the serpents with Tall Boy back in season 2.

9. Penelope Blossom

Again a bit far fetched as she has a ankle brace thing that Toni but on her leg in season 4 episode 11 Quiz Show so I think she could have had the means to do the tapes in the first half of season 4 but not in the second half of season 4 but I think after the end of season 3 her villain persona was dealt with so I doubt he writers would have her as the person behind the video tape.

10. Evelyn Evernever

I think this is likely as she has been shown in a few scenes this season however it also seems unlikely as she is in prison but I feel like she could be working for Charles and Chic by being Betty in the Bughead video tape from the Hedwig musical episode. Also this supports my above statement that due to Charles's FBI status he could get Chic and Evelyn out of prison to film the Bughead video tape from the Hedwig musical episode.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul