Riverdale Season 4 Episode 15 To Die For


Synopsis- Murder In A Small Town- Alice begins shooting a documentary about Riverdale and the latest mystery involving one of its own. Meanwhile, Betty, Archie and Veronica fall deeper into a web of lies as the investigation gets underway.

Theories- I think that’s the Jughead ‘murder’ storyline over however I think out next road block is gonna be Barchie related for those who don’t know Barchie is Betty’s and Archie’s ship name. I think there is a likely scenario that links to something the showrunner said at New York Comic Con (NYCC) that he wanted to include some of the comic storylines now we know it most likely won’t be Souphead thank god however all signs seem to be pointing at the traditional love triangle from the original comics this love triangle includes Archie, Veronica and Betty. Now this is the only theory or conclusion that can be made in regards to the episode and what was said at NYCC. However it could be as simple as what went down towards the front end of season 3 part B where Archie dated Josie and Veronica dated Reggie. Also FP stepped down as Sheriff so this must be in regards to the departing actor Skeet Ulrich and it must link later on down the line to the note/letter FP had in the season 2 Carrie musical episode. As far as episode timeline goes next week is Episode 16 The Locked Room where I’m guessing the majority of this Stonewall Prep stuff is going to be bought to a head in this episode I’m not saying it will end there no they are still yet to film 4x20, 4x21 and 4x22. We know episode 17 is called Wicked Little Town and it is the musical episode and where this Barchie shit is going to take place. The musical this year is Hedwig and The Angry Inch. According to the Archieverse wiki page there will be a 2 week gap between 4x16 and 4x17 which is what they did between 4x13 and 4x14 however I think this is to allow the cast to film the remaining episodes as they have just finish 4x19 and 4x15 was recently aired so they will want to get ahead. Then 4x18 is the flashback episode Lynchian this we know will address the Betty teaching Archie to read and Archie proposing and Betty saying ask me when I’m 18 and I’ll say yes, can’t see this happening sorry. It seemed that Donna Sweett is not here real identity as the end of this episode would suggest otherwise and I’m guessing episode 16 will reveal who she really is, I would like to shed light on some people I think she might be related to below.

1.     Mr Chipping, this was what come to mind the moment the fact was revealed however it is somewhat unlikely for it to be the case as why would Donna want her father dead or whatever relation he might be to her unless she has something against him.

2.     Mr DuPont this seems the most likely based on what I have read, thoughts in my head and what episodes have shown. I think she is his granddaughter I think this may link to the Baxter Brothers in some way.

3.     Edgar Evernever no I am not suggesting she was part of the Farm and also they were more against Betty than Jughead however I think she was just visiting Evelyn as they were family or whatever you call members of a cult.

4.     Penny Peabody, now this may need some explanation Penny for those unaware was a big character in season 2 and some of season 3. In season 2 she was the person who helped get FP out of prison , then she sent Jughead and I think FP on drug running jobs on her behalf. She then worked with Tall Boy another Southside Serpent to try and get rid of Jughead and FP for reasons relating to the General Pickens statue. She then drove Jughead to try and  take his own life to stop the riots. In season 3 she was working for Hiram Lodge and she came to Toledo where Archie and Jughead were hiding with Jugheads’s mum Gladys Jones. Gladys seemingly attacked Penny for attacking Jughead back in season 2. Gladys said we won’t have to worry about Penny anymore. In relation to current goings in season 4 it is highly likely that Donna is Penny’s daughter and is finishing what Penny started this is likely for one reason we do not know what happened to Penny.

5.     Forsythe the First I think this could be a relation to another Jones family members this could link to FP’s note/letter in some way. I reckon it’s another Jones family member perhaps a sibling of FP’s.

6.     Chic I also think she could be his Sister and want to finish what either Charles and Chic have started or what Chic started.

Review- Can I just say what an episode, it was one of the best episodes of season 4 hands down. Thank the lord Jughead is not dead it was a whole play on the preppies. I liked the Bughead content and the Barchie content however please I do not want a Barchie endgame or a love triangle between Betty, Archie and Veronica like the comics. Let Bughead be endgame I don’t care what you do to Varchie but leave Bughead alone thanks. Also, it was nice to see Sweet Pea back on Riverdale.

Rating (out of 5)- 4/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul