Tsum Tsum/ Tiny Big Feet News

Japan has released a 100-acre woods honey pot based Tsum Tsum get this set includes Pooh, Lumpy, Roo, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore. I do think this set is cute but I feel like we have had too many sets similar to this in the past and it makes this set seem pointless.  My favourites in this set are Piglet and Eeyore.

























The US had a surprise Tsum Tsum release of a Hocus Pocus box set I was not overly fussed by this set but I am confused as to why they did not wait until Halloween to release this set.





















The UK and Us have released the Aladdin Tiny Big Feet set this set includes Genie, Bumble Bee Genie, Jasmine, Aladdin, Abu and Rajah. I have already purchased Genie and Abu.

























The next Tiny Big Feet release for the UK and possibly the US is Disney Dogs based on the promo picture the set should include Nana, Dug, Patch, Max and Bolt there is a french bulldog character in the promo picture also but I cannot remember the characters name. This set will be released on August 31st. I will be getting Dug and possibly Nana.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul