Rocketman Film Review

Cast- Taron Egerton, Richard Madden, Jamie Bell, and Charlie Rowe

Director- Dexter Fletcher

Synopsis- A music-centered movie around the life and career of Elton John

Review- I really enjoyed this film, more than I thought I would.  This film proves that you should not see a film based on other reviews. I did appreciate that Taron sang all of the classic Elton John songs himself instead of lip-syncing which was the case for the Queen biopic Bohemian Rhapsody. Was Rocketman my favorite musical biopic no Yesterday the Beatles themed biopic was better however I did really enjoy Rocketman. I did not realize how many recognizable hits Elton has and how many of them I actually really like. I thought they touched on issues such as drugs and alcohol really well as it showed the audience that it is ok to ask for help. I thought this film was very done and I would recommend watching it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul