TINY BIG FEET

I wanted to show this poster off that London_Kawaii put on her Instagram as it shows all of the upcoming Tiny Big Feet releases.




















As you can see it has some sets that have already been released from Disney sidekicks to Toy Story 3. It also shows the Lion King set which comes out tomorrow in the UK I will be buying Rakiki and Zazu from this set, however, I am still undecided about Hula Timon. I then goes on to show the Tsums for June which is Mickey, Minnie, Stitch and Toy Story 4, this part I think is a bit inaccurate as the non-Toy Story 4 ones have already been released as I already own Stitch.  I think it is safe to assume that the June release is Toy Story 4. I will be getting Ducky and Bunny.

July's release seems to be Alice In Wonderland again I might be getting Chesire Cat, Mad Hatter and White Rabbit. August release could be Aladdin I might be getting Genie, Bee Genie, Abu and Rajah. September could be Disney Dogs I might be getting Dug, Patch and Nana. there a Dumbo listed here also but again I already own a Dumbo Tiny Big Feet. Lastly the Ocotber release  could be the Little Mermaid I might be getting Ursula.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul