Frozen Broadway Musical Review

This is the first Broadway show I have ever seen and the third Disney stage show I have seen. I love the original
animated movie of Frozen so I went in knowing I already liked some of the songs which helped to a certain degree. I knew that this show was never gonna be Come From Away or Hamilton standard but I was seeing this opportunity as first broadway show instead of seeing Frozen. I really enjoyed this musical it far exceeded my expectations. It was 100% better than Aladdin however I was still struggling to place it before or after The Lion King as both shows were of the same standard, I will see this show again when it comes to the west end in fall 2020 but I must say I loved this show more than what I thought as the extra added songs were good if not better than the originals. Another Disney stage triumph. Musical wise next show I am seeing is the Les Mis All-Star Staged Concert however this Christmas I will be seeing Mary Poppins so bring it on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul