Exciting News

I have managed to get tickets for the Les Miserables All-Star Concert Tickets and before you ask I checked the dates and Alfie Boe is performing on the date I got tickets for. I am so beyond excited as I am a huge Carrie Hope Fletcher fan. more importantly, Michael Ball and Alfie Boe are in it Ball is Javert and Boe is Valjean. To save a full sob story I have spent a lot of time in and out of hospitals due to mobility-related health problems and Ball and Boe first joint album released around the same time I was hospital 28 months ago and there Les Mis medley got both me and my mum through that rough time. I cannot wait to see this show as it means a lot to both me and mum and to have Ball and Boe in it makes it even more exciting.  The thought Boe singing Bring Him Home, is enough for me to want to scream the house down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Tsum Tsum/ Unibearsity/ Tiny Big Feet News

Tsum Tsum News

Disney Store Haul